Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spicy Orange Chicken



Small talk, small talk, small talk, RECIPE SCAN:


More small talk, small talk, SNAPSHOT:


My rendition of Orange Chicken over fragrant Jasmine rice!
Mmmmm, that smells divine. Oranges and peppers and garlic and ginger 
make it smell like an authentic Chinese Food restaurant!

 
But, I will tell you one thing...
If it looks like
AND tastes like
 
...I am most  DEFINITELY never making this bullhockey again.

I am disappointed in myself for dedicating a whole blog to it, not to mention the 2 shopping trips worth of hard-to-find groceries!



However, I plan on getting to Ideal WIFE Status before the end of 2012. Learning recipes is just the beginning.  My other, ummm... "Personality Alterations" have yet to be documented, but I promise you'll be proud of me! Or rather, I will be... seeing as though I'm the only fool who reads this stuff.

HoneyB... Out.


No comments: