Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fish Oil Dream Fragments

Ever since I started taking fish oil tablets, I've been having some outlandish dreams. I am almost always a super hero, rescuing the world (82nd & South Vernon Avenue, or 107th & Eggleston, more specifically) from impending doom... which is usually in the form of a Transformer or some other threatening, massive robot form.

I Googled this phenomenon, and read that lucid dreams were indeed a side effect of the tablets. 

Years ago, I blogged about The City's Most Annoying Man, after the annual Chosen Few House Picnic in 2010. In last night's dreamscape, he was my boyfriend. Still annoying as all hell, but my boyfriend nonetheless. Just last week I dreamt my fluffy fiancé was consoling me at my wedding while the rest of the guests in the church were acting a hotghettomess.

Could this be a sign of... something? 
An impending happy marriage?

The only time my dream ever turned out to be a psychic vision, was when I dreamt of where I'd lost my driver's license. These dreams about happy endings are alarming, considering every marriage-related dream I've ever had was, quite literally, a horrid nightmare.


Maybe I should start working on my Wedding Dress Body... just in case. 


Dreeeeeeeeamy!


No comments: