Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dreamscape: Bling. Thanks, but No.



Two nights ago after a late night fish-oil tablet, I had a vivid dream...
As I always do after a fish-oil tablet.
I think the havoc it creates in my pores makes my mind move a million-miles-per-minute.

So I broke down, broke tradition, gave the man I thought I loved a double-diamond ring.
Two round faceted stones, diagonally stacked sideways
Like a lounging snowman.
Maybe that was some subconscious thing... 'snowman'. Don't know.
I flipped the box open and presented the ring. I proposed.

He took the ring, put it on and flailed his fingers.
Without having answered my proposal.
Then he extended his elbow and I grasped his arm like a good
Maybe-probably wife.

From there he took me 'round town.
Flaunted me in front of all his friends.
Lookit! I'm a trophy fiancee! I blushed.

He told me..
"The answer is NO, by the way."



Ummm... You might wanna give that back, homey.


No comments: