Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For Sandy




I don't feel the need to smile
When my friend's in pain


I can't see the sunshine
Through the sheets of pouring rain


 


I don't feel the need to dance
To talk, or vibe, or sing


All I feel's the need to help
Through every hurtful thing


 



All I want to do is cry

And paint this bright world blue


But...


If you should ever smile again
I'll be there smiling too

 








 


To Sandy: The strongest woman I know...
I'm praying for strength for you and Derrick through this heartache. May your babygirl now soar with the most 'beautifullest' of angels (yes, I know that's not a word, but you know me!)


With Love.



1 comment:

BERNICE said...

Sandy & Derrik......I don't know you personally except thru Tiff and my longtime friend Derek...Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss.....Knowing your little one is in the hands of our Lord and Saviour I hope brings you all some comfort..You will all be in my prayers...God Bless you and I love you**
Bernice Arostigue
Orange,CA